last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
nothing to lose. :))
Why not? :)
i got nothing to lose. (:
Last time i did this my wish came true.
Jesus Christ if my wish comes true I will piss
im fucking crying of joy at the /thought/ of my wish coming true…
it came true last time…so why not
hoping and praying…
my wish came true……………..this is creepy
1/2 cup butter
1/2 whole milk
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup Nutella
2 1/2 cups – 2 3/4 cups confectioner’s sugar
Grease an 8×8 pan. Place the confectioner’s sugar in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Melt butter over medium low heat. Add the milk and light brown sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat and then boil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and quickly add the vanilla and Nutella. Stir until the Nutella is melted.
Carefully pour the hot Nutella mixture over the confectioner’s sugar and mix quickly until completely combined. Once everything comes together, it will set pretty fast. Pour/scoop the fudge into your greased 8×8 pan. Press the fudge into the pan, if needed. Chill for 2 hours.
*One of my personal favorites. The fudge does turn out a bit gooey in consistancy (which is how I like mine) but if you prefer it a little more hard and solid try adding a little bit more powdered sugar.
Recipes for smoothies that actually aid in weight loss
There are 23 total in the link below, so if the ones I’ve posted here don’t interest you, check out the others to find something you might like~
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA
- Half of one banana
- 1/2 cup smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate whey protein powder
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
KIWI AND HONEYDEW
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.
- 1/4 cup of cubed mangoes
- 1/4 cup of ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 medium-sized, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth; best eaten with a spoon!
These all look so yummy! I think I’ll try the apple one first… or maybe the kiwi? but the mango peach looks so delicious!! oh no, can’t decide!
DIY Fast and Easy Scarf Skirt Tutorial by A Matter of Syle for Style.it here. Use Chrome or Google to translate from Italian.